What makes 2020SolarPV different
Who we are
- Our ethos as a Christian company puts integrity and professionalism before profit.
- Our mission is to provide market leading service with attention to detail. We want you to regard us as a trusted advisor who you will gladly recommend to your closest friends and family
- Our goal is to offer the best value without compromising quality and never be beaten on price for equivalent quality
- We never use ‘hard sell’ tactics, as is all too common.
- We are specialists in what we do; we are a dynamic, profitable and growing business which secures your future as well as ours.
- We work hard to build and maintain our reputation; we encourage you to talk with any of our customers without reservation
- The company founders Peter & Vince (PV) are always accessible to our customers
- We use state of the art laser equipment for our surveys to achieve an accurate and professional result which will win your confidence. We can give you a guide design and price on the day
- Post survey we will send you financial projections and drawings that are comprehensive but clear to understand
- We will design you system options that yield the best performance, returns and aesthetics; not the best margin for us
- Our installation teams are highly vetted, experienced and qualified. We work together as one trusted team. We do not use random or anonymous subcontractors.
- We will help you through your FITS application process with your electricity supplier as part of our ongoing customer care.
- Beyond our standard warranties we offer annual maintenance contracts to protect your system investment whether a 2kW domestic system or a 20mW solar farm.
- We aim to install branded BLACK Panels as standard that look more aesthetically appealing
- We supply European inverters from the top market leaders. We avoid cheaper Chinese inverters.
- Where appropriate we will supply an inverter with 2 MPP trackers enabling load splitting across different elevations or to mitigate shade issues
- We use high spec German roof mountings with specific brackets customised to your roof type
- Slate roofs demand our special care to avoid drilling through slates and the risk of leaks
- We aim for a 300mm margin, especially above guttering to avoid potential damp problems with water run-off
- We include a consumer unit if your fuse board has no space available
- We will undertake minor roof repairs by prior agreement
The right team for the job!
Pulling together the right team for the job, meticulously managing every detail, while meeting committed timelines without compromising quality enables us to stand out from the 101 others offering Solar PV and Heat Pumps. We will manage, according to the project:
- Product Manufacturers
- Structural Engineers
- Specialist Roofing Contractors
- Planning Consultants
- Bankers & Finance Providers
- MCS Accredited Electricians & Heating Engineers
- System Design Engineers
- High Voltage & Low Voltage Engineers
- Building Contractors
- Scaffolding Contractors
- Groundwork Specialists
The company founders: Peter and Vince put the P & V in SolarPV. They have been close friends for 25 years and involved in renewable energy solutions together, since 2009, initially with Air and Ground Source Heat Pump installations. In 2010 Peter and Vince founded 2020 Heating which almost immediately became focussed on SolarPV, which has remained the sole focus ever since.
Peter and Vince spent over 2 years researching the best solutions, talking with leading manufacturers from all over the world and a myriad of specialists and experts in the field. What was found to be lacking was clarity for the average person trying to wade through all the facts and figures, and in many cases misinformation given in the pursuit of the hard sales. It was found that customers were unclear or even confused about the real value of Solar-PV. So 2020SolarPV embarked on a mission to bring integrity, simplicity and clarity that will clearly spell out the benefits to its clients and customers.
‘In all our ways, we desire to acknowledge Him, and He shall direct our paths’
From Proverbs 3:6
“Seamless operation, I couldn’t
believe it was done so quickly
and so efficiently.”
- Your Feed-in-Tariff application is completed for you
- We arrange your Energy Performance Certificate survey, which is included in the price
- We supply comprehensive documentation on USB memory sticks or hardcopy if required
- Where Velux windows are nearby we provide additional earth grounding of the SolarPV array to avoid the risk of shocks
- We comply with building regulations for structural and electrical elements
- We offer an optional structural report of your roof from a qualified professional; offering full professional indemnity up to £2 million validating the SolarPV loading on your roof
- We can supply a variety of smart switches and remote monitors for greater efficiency and ease of use
- We have expertise in planning permission and listed buildings and can provide professional help with planning applications when required
- We provide comprehensive warranties and aftercare service on all products and installation workmanship
- We carry full insurance, public liability and professional indemnity
- We are fully MCS accredited and audited
- We are REAL members offering you insurance backed guarantees